TikTok is a widely popular social media platform for sharing short-form videos. The app has made it easy for creators to launch their careers and share viral content with the world. One feature that makes TikTok stand out is its drafts feature, which allows users to edit and preview their videos before posting. Here's how to create, edit, save, and delete drafts on TikTok.
Creating a TikTok Draft
To create a TikTok draft, follow these simple steps:
- Launch TikTok and press the plus button to open the camera screen.
- Film something using the pink button or upload a video from your gallery.
- Tap the pink tick, then 'next.'
- At the bottom left of the screen, tap the 'Drafts' button to save it as a draft.
- Your draft will appear in a dedicated folder at the top of your profile page.
Editing a TikTok Draft
Once you've saved a draft, you can edit it at any time by following these steps:
- Go to your profile page and tap on the 'Drafts' folder.
- Tap on the draft you want to edit to open it.
- To edit the video itself, click the back button in the top left corner, then 'Continue recording.' You can add new clips, music, filters, and more.
- Once you're happy with it, click the pink tick to add any sticker or captions, or to adjust your clips.
- Click 'Next' again to edit privacy details, hashtags, and the cover image of the video.
- To save it as a draft again, select the 'Drafts' button. To post it to your profile, select the 'Post' button.
Saving TikTok Drafts to Camera Roll
To save a TikTok draft to your camera roll, follow these steps:
- Open your drafts folder and select the video you want to save.
- Click 'Next' to head to the options.
- Where it says 'who can watch this video,' change it to 'Only me.'
- Under more options, ensure that the 'Save to device' option is toggled to the on position.
- Tap 'Post' to post your video.
- Check your camera roll, and your video should be there.
Alternatively, if you want to save your draft without the TikTok watermark:
- Open the draft you want to save.
- Click on the thumbnail of the video to preview it.
- Tap the square in the top right corner to remove the options, so you can just see your video.
- Use your device's screen record function to record the video and save it to your camera roll. Note: There will still be some buttons visible when using this method, so your video won't be totally clear.
Deleting Drafts on TikTok
To delete drafts on TikTok, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Drafts tab on your profile page.
- Tap 'Select' in the top right corner.
- Select the videos you want to delete.
- Tap 'Delete' at the bottom of the screen. Press delete again on the pop-up to confirm.
It's worth noting that if you uninstall TikTok, all your saved drafts will be deleted.
In summary, knowing how to use TikTok's drafts feature can help creators manage their content more efficiently. Creating, editing, and saving drafts is straightforward, and deleting drafts is easy. By following these steps, you can make the most of TikTok's powerful video creation and editing tools. Learn More: https://www.tiktrace.com/
Article From: How to Save Edit and Delete TikTok Video Drafts