The rise in the prevalence of cardiovascular disorders, adapting to new technological advances, new product launch, and strategic collaboration, rise in the patient pool are key factors contributing to the high CAGR of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Therapies market during the forecast period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Therapies Market valued at USD 1.20 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 1.42 billion by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 2.1%. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) alters the functioning of the heart. Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular disorders, lifestyle habits like smoking and consumption of alcohol, obesity, and growth in the geriatric populations are the factors driving the growth of the market. However, the high-cost expenditure of treatment is restraining the market. According to the report, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated that 17.9 million people died from cardiovascular diseases in the year 2016, which includes approximately 31% of all global deaths. According to the WHO, in 2016, more than 1.9 billion adults aged 18 years and older were overweight. Regionally, in Africa, the number of overweight children under five has increased by nearly 50% since 2000. Approximately half of the children under five who were overweight or obese in 2018 lived in Asia. The prevalence of obesity among children and adolescents aged 5-19 has risen dramatically. According to Canadian Community Health Survey, in 2018, nearly 63.1% of Canadian adults were either obese or overweight, in which approximately 26.8%, i.e., 7.3 million adults, were obese and another 9.9 million, i.e., 36.3% of Canadian adults were overweight. In 2019 approximately 35% of Americans were obese or overweight in the United States.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2711
The global Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Therapies market is expected to reach This can be attributed to factors such as rising prevalence of chronic diseases, infections, rapidly growing healthcare and medical sectors, improving healthcare infrastructure and research centers, and increasing adoption of latest equipment and medical devices in medium to large scale hospitals, clinics and ambulatory care centers. In addition, high adoption of latest treatment facilities across several healthcare sectors, government initiatives to create awareness about diseases, increasing funds by public and private sectors, and growing demand for home care devices and point of care diagnosis are expected to fuel global market revenue growth going ahead.
The report also covers the competitive landscape with extensive profiling of the key competitors. It covers recent product developments, joint ventures, product launches, technological advancements, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships. Some of the key players operating in the global market are AstraZeneca, Merck, Pfizer, Sanofi, Gilead Sciences, Novartis, Teva Pharmaceutical, Correvio Pharma Industries, Abbot, Lupin limited
Request a Order on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2711
Market segment analysis:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Drugs Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; (2017–2027)
- Antiarrhythmic Agents
- Beta-Adrenergic Blocking Agents
- Calcium Channel Blockers
Devices Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; (2017–2027)
- Other Medical Devices
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; (2017–2027)
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In the year 2019, Correvio Pharma had resubmitted the New Drug Application (NDA) for Brinavess (vernakalant hydrochloride) for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias to the Food and Drug Administration. But the FDA issued a CRL letter to Correvio Pharma and rejected Brinavess (vernakalant hydrochloride) as it was seen that the drug had prolonged atrial refractoriness and slowed the impulse conduction in a rate-dependent fashion, but the data provided in the application did not provide reassurance of the safety.
- The NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM) researchers, offered a new treatment for patients with beta-blocker intolerance, here T3 (thyroid hormone therapy) was used in the treatment. It is an effective method for managing cardiovascular disorders, and showed better contraction and relaxation of the heart, and was found to be a better treatment for patients.
- Strokes are one of the causes of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. In February 2020, the FDA had approved a clinical trial that on Abbott's Amplatzer Amulet, a stroke prevention device it was found to be more beneficial than the new class of blood thinners that are currently used in the treatment. It involves a minimally invasive procedure used for patients with atrial fibrillation. It is an effective non-prescription drug alternative for patients with arterial fibrillation who are at an increased risk for ischemic stroke.
- Medtronicin January 2020, had announced that it had received the CE Mark for its Cobalt and Crome portfolio of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators (ICD) and cardiac resynchronization therapy-defibrillators (CRT-D).ICDs are used to monitor heart rhythms and supply proper therapy to correct heart rates that are too fast that lead to sudden cardiac arrest. CRT-Ds is a treatment option for some individuals with heart failure; it sends small electrical impulses to the lower chambers of the heart to support them beat in more synchronized patterns and to reduce arrhythmia symptoms.
- Merck in the year 2019 announced an acquisition of ArQule for arround USD 2.7 billion. This acquisition had strengthened Merck's pipeline it and also included ARQ 531 for the treatment of B-cell malignancies.
- By Drugs segment, the antiarrhythmic drugs have obtained the largest share of about 36.4% in the year 2019, due to the rise in the incidences of cardiac arrhythmias and also due to the lifestyle factors like smoking and consumption of alcohol
- On the basis of devices defibrillators accounted for USD 598.3 million for the year 2019.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2711
Thank you for reading the report. Customization of this report is available according to the client’s needs. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will ensure the report is tailored as per your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370